Happy New Year Ladies! And welcome to Jerrica - our newest WorkoutDIVA!!! :)
2010 is going to be awesome and I am determined to get to my goal weight!!!
My goal is to get down to around 120 lbs. I am around 5'4 - and right now I weight 144lbs (eek! lots of weight gain over the holidays) so I still have around 25 lbs to lose.
My goal is to work out 4 times a week - MWFSat - and T and Th I will work out at home (or at the gym if possible). I am planning on burning 1 to 1.5 hours of cardio and weights at the gym - and my goal is to PLAN PLAN PLAN my menu and meals and to DRINK loooots of H20!!!
I look forward to joining you this year to make it to my goal!
2010 is going to be the best year yet! :)
Cheers,
Eujean ~
No comments:
Post a Comment