
So I am loving the pics, it gives such life to the blog.
So here is a pic of my latest obsession!
•Pellegrino Soda Water•
YUM
LOL I love reading your post girls!! You all are the best! That is so funny Eujean I have one of those HUGE milk carton jugs of gold fish in my cubbard and I have not touched them in months. But now that I am reminded of them they do sound pretty tasty!! My favorite are the extra cheesy ones :)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
Well, I did much better today with my calories & I worked out! :)
Oh Eujean, I love the idea of guest bloggers! :)
Hugs,
Laura
Today: 145
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour on the bike
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour on the bike
Calories Burnt: 751
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,269
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
• 1 banana (105)
• 1 piece of cinnamon french toast (75)
Lunch:
• 1/2 of a turkey sandwich (230)
Dinner:
• 3 Chicken soft tacos (570)
Snack:
• 1 cup of sake (80)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,065 Yay!
Wow that is amazing Laura! So many cals burned - awesome day for you :)
ReplyDelete