Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EP - Tuesday January 5, 2010

Okay - so I seriously SERIOUSLY have a love-hate relationship with (don't laugh) Goldfish crackers.


I am not kidding.
I am seriously addicted to those things - more than chips, cookies or chocolate COMBINED.
Yup. They're that dangerous.

And so OFCOURSE when I went to the grocery store today I HAD to buy some and consume half the bag during lunch.

AHHHH! When will I ever grow up and learn - goldfish crackers = no no for Eujean. LOL.

I will do better. I promise. And trust me - I was purposely NOT trying to think of my word CHOOSE. See what happens when you try to ignore bad behaviour? It consumes you. lol.

Breakfast:
Egg Muffin

Lunch:
California Sushi Rolls
Goldfish (UGH! lol)

Dinner:
Turkey Chili (LOVED IT!!! THANKS FOR INSPIRING LAURA! CHECK OUT LAURA'S BLOG!)
and those darn whole grain goldfish crackers....
canteloupe

I think I have decided that I need to go on a goldfish cracker fast for 2010 for 1 year. SERIOUSLY. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eujean! I think it's definitely a mom's prerogative to eat the same snacks their kids like!! :) And honestly, it could be alot worse than goldfish! Chocolate definitely has a lot more calories and there are no hydrogenated oils in them! I had to laugh when I saw your post because I literally just got finished putting groceries away and one of them was an identical box to the photo you posted!(Except mine were "wholegrain" which practically makes them a vegetable, right? LOL) I also like to buy my girls "Bunnies" they're from Annie's Homegrown cracker line and they are supposed to be all like natural...who knows how much better they actually are...but they don't have them at my grocery store all of the time. When I lost weight before Sadie I used to count out my little half serving of cheddar bunnies with lunch (You're right you have to have something munchie with lunch!) And then later on in the day I'd go "cheat" and get the other half serving. I do that alot with anything bad, like if I have 1/4 serving and then keep going back for "seconds" it sort of helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word I do that all the time!!!!!!! LOL!

    I also get the WHOLEGRAIN goldfish too :) LOL You are hilarious! This post made me feel better....and I might add that I consumed MORE goldfish at dinner.

    I think I have to make a new year's resolutions to never buy them again. I try to give Sarah gluten-free stuff anyways - I am going to try to stick with those!

    Thanks for the comment though - it made me feel better and made me laugh! LOL!

    ReplyDelete