Feeling a lot more on track today with my eating, I'm actually below my quota sooo since I'm worried about losing my milk supply I'm gonna go eat a late snack...should be fun but I don't feel hungry! Today I seriously just wasn't hungry and even my lunch was more like a snack...Oh well, better problem than yesterday I guess! Crazy how hunger can fluctuate! Nothing much new around here, had a busy day, company for dinner. I think I chose a word actually...I've been thinking alot about contentment and obviously the new year makes me think about organization so the word I want to choose for '10 is: "Simplify" I want to learn to keep life as simple as possible and make myself a priority in the meantime...I have to say no to other things sometimes in order to do this. And a clean diet is really a simple diet compared to the junk food I sometimes put in my body. And like I said earlier, if I keep my life, house, schedule in order and organized it really all overlaps. Does that make sense?
Monday's Weight: 129.6
Height: 5'1"
Goal: weigh 105-110 also complete a 5k this spring.
Workout: 20 minute dvd workout. (Shred level 2) and 45 minutes elliptical.
Calories Burnt: 454
~My Food Log~
Breakfast: New Medica Chocolate Protein Shake with Nano Greens
Lunch: Sesame Terragon Crackers, Hard Boiled Egg, Dry Roasted Almonds
Dinner: Chili without Beans w/Brown Rice, 1/2 Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Snack: Banana with 1 T. Natural Peanut Butter, 3 Hershey's Bliss (Still whittling away at that bag, hopefully they'll all be gone by the time I have pms again!)
Water: at least 64 oz. (usually twice that much)
Total Calories: 1,206
LOVE IT!!!! That's a great word Jerr!!! :)
ReplyDelete