Thursday, January 14, 2010

Okay so I broke my streak!

This picture of Jillian is something to aspire to, huh? I actually think she has a boxy figure, and she's a a little crazy/scary for my taste...but I'd probably trade abs with her anyway...

Hello Divas! So much I want to catch up on, that I know I won't be able to remember half of it... especially since I only have about five minutes to post! Today was Ava's first day back to her Speech Therapy at our local school, then of course I had to run some errands...shot a hole in my day. I did workout, did the Shred...but I missed two days this week already! :( So that's where "I broke my streak" comes in!(7 days of working out in a row, it's like a world record, someone please play the national anthem and give me a medal! I guess that's the olympics not Guiness, oh well!) So, here's to a new streak!


Ps. Eugene! I wish I could tell you some big secret trick to being motivated to work out at home. All I know is that after three months of excuses I finally realized I'm not making it to the gym these days, no way, no how...and I don't want to wear the two pairs of mom jeans I borrowed from my mom for all eternity. (they're not that bad, I just don't normally wear eddie bauer bootcuts, lol) I do recommend the 30 Day Shred for an at home workout, it is intense and you get up a good sweat. The summer before last when I did it originally I worked up to doing two levels back to back. I think the key is finding something, anything! that you enjoy personally, maybe it would be power yoga or kickboxing? I have some that I don't recommend but that's a whole other post!

Ps. Maggie! I'm sorry that you've been feeling "stressy" I thought it was just me!! I heard you threw a rockin' bday party for your little one...I added you on fb, I just haven't had time to be on there much lately. I'm dabbling with selling old junk on ebay for some extra cash...uh yeah like I really need something else to do! I'm crazy!? Yes, stress is just my middle name for this chapter of my life I think.
Ps. Laura! How are you!? Thank you for inviting me to be a Diva with you girls! I desperately need the accountability and it's fun...I like your Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich post on Delicous! That is what I lived on for a month after I had Sadie! Yum...

Gotta get! I'd like to neatly spell out everything I've eaten today and detail my calories in and out, but I just don't have time so here it is in a nutshell: Shred Level 3 (2nd time this week, where has this week gone! ugh!) And protein shake, healthy soup, snack of almonds and goldfish!! (Yeah I always think of you Eujean!) (Did I mention the left over pizza in the fridge calling my name? I'm not gonna lie, that'll probably be my supper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment