Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EP - Tuesday January 26, 2010

Well - I have no scale here but I can definitely tell you I've gained some serious weight.

Bread, Cheese, Pasta, Pastries, Cupcakes, Frozen Hot Chocolate, Scrambled Eggs every morning....yes....its awful - but I am ENJOYING NYC GUILT-FREE! :)

I am loving it here - and ofcourse I am loving the food. This week I have decided that we have indulged quite a bit - and so this week my breakfast consists of canteloup in the morning - Salad for lunch - and Salad for dinner. I haven't really been able to work out - but I'm trying to walk everyday in NYC for about 2 hours.

SO.

Lets hope I can burn the THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of calories I have been sucking in guilt free :)

Don't worry about the weight gain ladies -it'll come off really quickly once you start up again. Remember - WATER RETENTION. That takes about 3 days for it to come off again.

I miss you ladies! I'm back on workoutdivas - no working out really - but I am going to control what I put in :)

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment