Saturday, October 31, 2009

EP - HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!

Well - I had a CRAZY BUSY day yesterday and a BUSY day today!!! :) I threw a big hallowe'en party for my daughter by inviting family (hubby's clan) - and it was soooooooooo fun. However - yesterday was a minimum of 12 hours of prepping - I'm a bit of a perfectionist - with tons of decor and RIDICULOUS amounts of food and dessert (we have dinner to feed another 20 people - NOT exaggerating. Our freezer is PACKED with homemade goodness.) So needless to say - I didn't/couldn't eat dinner - and I didn't work out. I went to bed in the weeee hours of the morning. So no work out & no counting cals. I think I reached 1000 - MAYBE. By 12:30 am I had maybe 500 cals so far in the day...so that tells you how late I went to sleep...lol...

HOWEVER.

Today is a different story :)

I worked out today for 56 minutes - burned 710 cals!!!  That is the fastest I've done in a long time but I didn't have much time so I needed to go fast. It was a good work out. Intense - but it got done :)

Cals? Ummm - WHO is counting cals on Hallowe'en?!!! I am positive I reached my 1200 - 1300 cals - most of the empty cals - lol - but hey - it's Hallowe'en.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend - for those of you who follow my blog - I will be posting tons of pics of our very fun day. :)

Happy Hallowe'en!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment