Friday, October 16, 2009

EP - Friday, October 16, 2009

So my hubby gets to work from home today and most of next week - as a lot of his team is in Paris - so he is just working from home. Sweet! So we splurged last night and ate popcorn and watched CSI (via pvr or I think they call it tvo in the States?) Anyways - so you can add an additional 200 calories to my day yesterday - plus I pigged out on cucumbers and some sweet chili sauce - so probably another 60 cals or so? (I had a lot of the sweet chili sauce...lol)

Today I am working out in the afternoon - then meeting up with Maggie tonight!
Wish you could join us Laura :( We absolutely adore you!!!

Breakfast:
Organic Oatmeal with Organic Blueberry Jam (and splenda)
(150 cals)

Lunch: (i am guessing the calories for my lunch today - rounding up a little just in case)
Pad Thai
(380 cals)
1/2 small tofu taco
(80 cals)

Dinner:

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I hope you two have fun! you both deserve it :)
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete