I was at a hospital yesterday for about 6 hours yesterday - nothing serious - but my little one had an appointment downtown - so it was a LOOOOOOOOOONG day. I barely woke up this morning - my daughter and I slept in - as we were EXHAUSTED from yesterday's incredibly long trip. We have another one of these next week - it's going to be another long day.
So I didn't work out yesterday and I didn't eat very well either.
Today I weighed myself I was back to 144 - but I'm not worried about it. It's still that "time of the month" and I know I haven't been eating very well the last few days - so it'll take a few days for my body to detox and the water retention to go down from my high intake of carbs.
This coming weekend is also our Thanksgiving weekend (eeek!) so wish me LOTS of luck :)
Work out - hopefully tonight :)
Breakfast:
Organic Oatmeal w. organic blueberries and organic banana
(200 cals)
Lunch:
Extra Lean Black Forest Ham Sandwich
(270 cals)
Dinner:
1.5 slice of pizza
(450 cals)
Snack:
Hot chocolate (2 cups)
(250 cals)
Total: 1220 cals
No comments:
Post a Comment