Thursday, October 29, 2009

EP - Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today is a NEW DAY!!! I am going to forget about yesterday - and just focus on TODAY :)

Question: How many Cals am I suppose to eating each day if I am burning between 600 to 720 Cals each day????

New Strategy:
I am going to carry a banana and soynuts (and ofcourse water) with me everywhere I go from now on - so I am NEVER hungry. I am going to go the grocery store as well to pick up MORE veggies and MORE fruits. I'm unfortunately allergic to almost all fruits - sad isn't it? Which is why you don't see much fruit in my diet - if at all. But the ones I CAN eat - I am going to load up on them!

Today I am have a really busy day - so I'm not sure when I will fit in my work out - but no worries. It'll definitely get done.

Work out: I have to say that today was THE most tiring day of all the days so far this week. But I went and worked out anyways - and I am happy to say - that this was the EASIEST day of all the days!!! So weird! I worked out on elliptical - burned 730 cals. I am not even going to check my weight this week - because it's that time of the month just about - and ofcourse - my weight fluctuates like crazy (I am SOOOOOOOOO bloated right now - since Tuesday.) Anyways - I look forward to the scale in another week or so.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Blueberry Jam
Protein Shake
 225 Cals

Lunch:
Chicken
Salad
Yogurt
444 Cals

Dinner:
Same as above minus the yogurt
266 Cals

Snacks:
Banana
soynuts
piece of chicken (random)
2 bites of homemade chocolate cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing
365 Cals (I'm guessing about the cupcakes - about 100 cals)

Total: 1300 Cals

No comments:

Post a Comment