*update: I worked out tonight from 8pm till 9:10pm or so. I burned 710 cals in 1 hour and 6 minutes and I did the elliptical. I ate a small caesar salad with grilled chicken along with a small bowl of pasta. I think I had around 1100 cals in total today. I didn't count - but I ate pretty well (minus the gold fish crackers...I cannot eat those darn things - once I start I can't stop! lol) Overall - today was a good day. I feel so excited and happy again about working out and trying to get more fit. Thanks to you girls for the motivation, inspiration and honesty. Thank you!
Alright ladies - it's Monday! I am so excited for this week - and I weighed myself this morning and it happily read 142.8. What?! So - I guess the good habits are starting to come back.
Today I woke up at 6:30 and did a new morning routine - getting breakfast and lunch and dinner ready! All in one morning?!!! Well - I made breakfast - I made lunch - and I prepped for most of dinner. I love early mornings.
For breakfast I had steelcut oatmeal with blueberry jam. Organic. Ofcourse :) And for lunch I had goldfish for snacks (you know I'm a mom when.....) and had tofu and about 1/3 cup of basmati rice. Delish!
For dinner tonight - I am about to make a light chicken caesar salad. Then I am going for my workout from 6:30 till 8pm tonight. It's all planned out - and I am ready to kiiill the fat :)
I am excited to see what this "new" week and "new" beginning will bring! I think all three of us girls are super excited and rejuvinated. We can do it ladies! I'm going to borrow what Mags wrote - JUST DO IT. And lets be FIERCE while doing it :)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment