Wednesday, October 21, 2009

EP - Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had a really long and busy day - and the next 1.5 weeks will be super busy with Hallowe'en around the corner - I am throwing 2 Hallowe'en parties - one for church and one for family - so I am going to try to eat super healthy and work out - but as life usually does - it gets pretty busy and it's not always possible.

I am definitely dissapointed in myself as it's now almost November and I am about the same weight as when I started this blog. I have learned a lot though and I wouldn't have learned all this without being on this journey.  I honestly need a serious "life change" and be consistent with it - not just for a week or 3 weeks or 1 month - but consistently forever. I really need to work out replacing the bad habits and honestly form solid good ones. I think I just need to face the facts - that I shouldn't be having "cookies" and "cheeses" as a "good for you" treat - I really need to cut those out and just make them a rare (very rare) treat that happens once in a blue moon.

Anyways - that's a quick update. I only have 2.5 months (less than that actually) to work on my weight and form new (good) habits to replace the old (bad) habits.

I will try my best to post here the next 2 weeks - but I know that due to my schedule, I won't be able to everyday - but I'll try :)

I also didn't count my calories today - but I don't think I did the greatest. I would say I ate between 1200 to 1500 calories. I think on the lower end - but I really don't know.

Work out:
Over 1 hour - around 575 cals burned on elliptical. I was not working out intensely though - I am soooo tired.

Breakfast:
skipped

Lunch:
Rice with asian radish soup

Dinner:
Pad Thai

Snacks:
popcorn
korean chips

No comments:

Post a Comment