Thursday, October 29, 2009

LD • October 29, 2009

O.k. I didn't record my calories today nor did I visit the gym! Well, it was closed due to this massive snow storm we got!! We have soooooo much snow, like 2 feet! And guess what it is still snowing! But, Claudia has school tomorrow... and it is supposed to be 60 by Halloween. I will definitely be going to the gym for sure tomorrow!

Just a little warning I will be indulging in just a few pieces of Halloween candy! I have been craving it so badly! I'm even dreaming about it. Aghhhhhhh! We usually eat a few pieces each as a family. Then Claudia weighs her loot and dad pays her $10.00 a pound, then in the trash it goes or I donate it!!! That's an awesome deal huh! That way it ensures I DO NOT EAT all of it! LOL :D

I hope your Halloween parties are Spooktacular Eujean! What is sweet Sarah going to dress up as? Maggie are you guys celebrating Halloween?

Hugs,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment