Workout - Bellydance - 4.5 hrs (I was at a workshop this weekend)
Water - 3L so far
8am - yogurt & berries, chocolate chip cookie
2pm - turkey bacon club sandwich, french onion soup (ewww...not good)
6pm - 10 triscuits w/ cheese and salsa
I've been "off" for the last two weeks. It's amazing how easy it is to fall back into old, destructive habits - especially when you've been sick. Here are my goals for this week:
- Get in my "CALORIE BURN" DAILY - no matter what! Remember I'm racing the Miami Half-Marathon in January?!?!
- Reduce Diet Dr. Peppers to 1 x/day
- Try Hot Yoga! A new studio opened up in town and they're offering free classes this week
- Take more time for ME. Just do it.
Wow Maggie this all sounds awesome!! You just watch, the weight just falls off when you run! I loooove it! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for this coming week! Let's hope my knee is better soon. I will still get my cardio in even if I can't run for a few days.
Yay, here's to Monday!