Saturday, October 3, 2009

MM - Weekend Update

Ick. That's how I feel. It's that time of the month. Not used to feeling this way. Bloated, unmotivated, achey, mucky. I don't think ever been so on edge in my life. I just kept telling off people yesterday. Major PMS Diva! O well! I think I can get away with it sometimes ;)

I'm hopeful today is better. I didn't get a workout in yesterday - no time and too tired. I didn't eat well either. I think that part of how to lose weight and keep it off is knowing how to balance exercise and eating. If you can't exercise, you eat less and more healthy. I need to internalize that. My instinct is to go for a cheeseburger if I can't exercise. Need to change my mind-set!

My hubsy and I are determined to make October our healthiest month ever, between planning healthy meals and increasing our fitness level. The Miami Half-marathon is looming - not in a bad way. I also need to look better in bellydance costumes. I bought a new royal blue bedlah (sequined, beaded, and bling-y bra and belt) yesterday and I'm buying another costume this weekend! Running and bellydance are my motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment