Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EP - Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 **burned an additional 360 cals tonight - a total of 810 cals today on the elliptical.

*update: I went waaaay over my cals - it's because I waited WAY too long to have dinner - we had a super super late dinner tonight - so I was just so hungry. I should have watched my portions better. Oh well. Live and learn. I definitely learned tonight. Am off to work out to get rid of the extra bit I ate today.  

I did something to my knee today while I was walking up the stairs - it seems to be better now - and hopefully it wasn't a big deal.

I joined Spark People again (thanks Laura!). I didn't use it very well the first time I joined - but now that I am counting calories consistently for the last year or more - I am finding it SO valuable! I love it. 

I worked out this morning - but only for 40 minutes. My cutie pie was crying (there were a few kids crying so I guess she joined in) and so I had to leave. I only burned 450 cals so I am going back this evening to do the remaining cals for 30 minutes.

My goal is to burn 620 to 720 Cals a day - and to eat between 1100 to 1250 Cals. 

Breakfast:
Okay - don't laugh - I had some left overs from last night...lol...yes....pasta casserole and crystal light
222 Cals

Lunch:
Light Chicken Caesar Salad w. light parmesan
Tofu (extra firm)
Goldfish Crackers (i love these things...)
crystal light
484 Cals

Dinner:
Roasted Chicken Fajitas (with no skin)
Activia Blueberry Yogurt (as dessert)
737 cals

Snack:
Salt & Vinegar Chips (about 8)
Cucumbers and sweet chili sauce
169 cals

Total: 1612 cals (wooooah I went way over) I am off to work out now (it's just after 8pm) so work off another 450 cals - so hopefully my work out will make up for the cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment