Tuesday, October 13, 2009

EP - Tuesday October 13, 2009

Well - I ran for an hour today from 6:25 to 7:25am. I woke up just before 6 am and pulled myself out and just did it :) I feel soooooooo good. I hope to work out tonight (if my hubby is home early-ish)

I didn't weigh myself today - and I have decided not to weigh myself till next week - because I know I've gained some weight back - and I know I can get rid of it as well by the end of this week - so why worry myself and get upset about nothing? :) My focus this week - is getting back into my routine.

It is honestly hard to keep a routine because my daughter gets sick very often. Especially during the fall and winter...which is why my weight fluctuates up and down. But I am determined not to get discouraged and just keep on trying my best.

I have ordered the book "Hungry Girl 200 under 200" by Lisa Lillien and I have started using it. I love that I can make lots of different dishes for under 200 calories :) So far I have just been making the salads. So far - so good.

*i might work out tonight if I get the chance to :)

Work out: On elliptical for 1 hour - burned 700 calories

Breakfast:
1.5 protein shakes (not quite 2 shakes)
(270 cals)

Snack:
Egg white salad
(180 cals)

Lunch:
Tikka Masala w. Rice (a few bites)
(150 cals)
Tuna Salad (a few bites)
(30 cals)

Dinner:
Tuna Salad (that's what I am packing up for dinner!)
150 cals
Tikka Masala w. Rice (again a few bites)
150 cals

Snack:
Girl guide cookies.... :)
(480cals)

Total: 1410 cals

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I might just have to pick up this book! It sounds good:) Good job with your workout this morning! Don't get discouraged, you can do it! Oh by the way you look amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it so far. I can send you some recipes first to see if you like it though. Let me know. And I got it off of Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete