I am so excited for today!! I feel like a brand new person :) Even though I did not loose any weight this week. Oh well, I sort of indulged a little this weekend. I ran today and my knee felt fine till the last 1/2 mile then pain set in! I iced it and will take ibeproferin before tomorrows workout. I stuck to just under my calories which is also a A+ and I burned more than 600 calories!! I joined The Biggest Looser Online Club and I LOVE it! because of this my calories are different they also fluctuate depending on my level of exercise. I hope I see results with this program!
Thank you for your motivation girls! You two ROCK!! :D
Today: 146.5
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 6 mile run
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 6 mile run
Calories Burnt: 658 :)
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,263
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 2 Whole Grain Waffles (149)
Lunch:
• 1 piece of whole grain bread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter (195)
• Green Giant broccoli in cheese flavored sauce (45)
Dinner:
• 2 cups Pasta w/ white beans, spinach and chicken sausage (600)
• 2 cups Pasta w/ white beans, spinach and chicken sausage (600)
Snack:
• 1 small banana (93)
• 1 cup of grapes (114)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,202 (61 under)
Hope you feel better quick! Now I'll have to check out the club too!!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete