I wasn't feeling the greatest today - but I was determined to still go and work out. Unfortunately, I didn't do so well at the gym. - I felt really sick after about 20 minutes and 5 minutes later I started shaking and so I quickly bought a protein bar at the gym (not an expected snack) and gobbled it down quickly. About 10 to 15 minutes later I felt better so I finished working out. I usually get like this before "the time of the month" which is soon - but I'm going to watch myself this week.
I did so well with my meals - until my lovely husband brought out the chips - and I decided to have a handful because I had so much calories left over. Ummm - I quickly went over my caloric intake...lol...oops. Needless to say - the chips are in the garbage.
I did pretty well today with all my other meals and most of my carb intake are from my snacks. Other than that - all my other meals were really healthy.
I worked out the elliptical for 68 minutes and burned 720 Calories today.
Breakfast:
Oatmeal and blueberry jam
Egg Whites (2)
144 Cals
Lunch:
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cheese Nibs
0.5 tbsp chocolate chips
(322 Cals)
Dinner:
Chicken Caesar Salad
Salt & Vinegar Chips
Cucumbers with sweet chili sauce
630 Cals
Snacks:
Cucumbers and sweet chili sauce
Protein Bar
Cheese Nibs (12)
475 Cals
Total: 1572 Cals
No comments:
Post a Comment