November already? October was a blur. Halloween was great! We had EZ dress up as both a lion and a pumpkin! You're only 9 1/2 months once right? I didn't want to eat chocolate this weekend, but alas, at 8pm last night the Crunchie mini-chocolate bar got the better of me. Then I had 7 more. But I didn't eat the whole box, so I'm proud of myself.
Today: 204 (SO sick of this #!)
Water: 3.5L
Workout: None, but painted the entire 1st floor this afternoon!
8am - oatmeal raisin cookie
1:30pm - Fattouch salad w/ grilled chicken (& 2 bites of potatoes w/ garlic sauce!)
2-7pm - a mix of apple bites, cheerio bits and all things we gave EZ - didn't add up to much, but gotta count it right?
8pm - Wendy's - yup, not great. But we were so tired from all the painting, that making dinner seemed like too much work. I ate a small chili and a chicken go-wrap (& 10 fries!)
No comments:
Post a Comment