Friday, November 6, 2009

EP - FRIDAY - last day of the week

*UPDATE: I had an extremely busy day today - lots of travelling - so my diet wasn't the greatest. But I did get a chance to work out - 810 calories in just over 1 hour. :) I am excited to go again tomorrow and burn the cals that I didn't get to the last 3 days :)

And ofcourse I'm feeling better on the last day of the week...lol.... Man! I wish I knew I was going to be out of commission for this long - I would have waited till the weekend to do this vaccine!

I'm still in pain today but I'm feeling MUCH better. I am absolutely determined to go work out tonight - 7:30 to be exact - and burn some cals!!!! :) I can tell I've lost weight though because my clothes are looser and the ones that are tighter fit better - so I'm happy about that.

My plan is to burn over 700 Cals tonight IF my arm allows me - and to burn another 800 tomorrow. I hope next week that I'm back to burning just over 700 Cals - but either way my goal is to work out 1 hour so if it's more or a little less - it's fine.

Breakfast:
The usual oatmeal

Lunch:

Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment