Hi ladies! Phewww I have been busy, I don't know if I'm coming or going? I ran my race on Saturday and it was VERY hard! It was all up hill like up a mountain, then around the mountain then back up another mountain. Then the whole course was a narrow trail with moguls!?!? What the heck? It was hard but I finished. I am soooooo sore I can barley walk so I did not work out today but I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow :) I was under my calories today! Yay :)
Oh and I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I will do it tomorrow.
I hope you all are doing well!
Today: 147
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout:
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout:
Calories Burnt
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,209
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
Lunch:
• Chicken Gyro (275)
Dinner:
• 1 Crab cake with salad (193)
• 1 Crab cake with salad (193)
• Brie w/Crackers (377)
Snack:
• 1/2 piece of pizza (140)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories:990 (219 under)
No comments:
Post a Comment