I had a wonderful week with friends visiting from NYC - and had a great weekend with my family. It's always so good to see great friends :) I loved our visit together.
However - my diet and work out regime was not so great - but it's okay.
Last week I was feeling sick on and off (as I told you Mags) and then I was okay at the beginning of this week and then again the end of this week - not so great. And ofcourse - this morning I wake up with a sore throat and the beginnings of a sinus infection (yay) so today I'm staying put! I am just resting.
Welcome back home Laura! And hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Miss you Mags! We had fun watching New Moon together - what's next? :)
I hope you're all feeling happy and healthy :)
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment