O.k. I still went over but at least today was better than yesterday! This is so hard for me I love to cook, I love to eat, who doesn't?? I feel good though and I can totally see a difference! Oh by the way less than 2 week till I run my 1/2 marathon!! EAAAKKK!! :D I'm excited!
Today: 146.5
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 45 min Gauntlet, Weights ( calories ?)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 45 min Gauntlet, Weights ( calories ?)
Calories Burnt: 582
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,235
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
• 1 Pear (98)
Lunch:
• Turkey sandwich (270)
Dinner:
• Garden Shrimp Risotto (472)
• Garden Shrimp Risotto (472)
• 2 1/2 Glasses of White Wine (175)
Snack:
• 1/2 5 Star Hazelnut Chocolate Bar ( 135)
• Ritz Crackers (157)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,312 (77 calories over)
No comments:
Post a Comment