*update: So I fell down the stairs today - and I am sooooooore. Everywhere. My butt - my legs - my arms - my back - my neck - everything. I also got the H1N1 vaccine today - and now my other arms is really sore. So no work out for me today. I need to rest. Tomorrow I will work out if I'm feeling better - and I will also work out on Saturday to make up for today.
So - I fell down the stairs this morning. Smart! I know...I don't think I did any serious damage - but let me tell you - my butt is kiiiilling right now. I was suppose to go do Yoga this morning with my princess - but we are going to stay home and rest instead. It's my whole right side - grrr - so annoying! So my plan is to still work out - but we'll see how I am as the day progresses.
This is what I am planning on eating today. I'll update tonight to let you know what I really ate ;)
Breakfast:
Oatmeal
blueberry jam
Caf-Lib
Lunch:
Cucumber Salad
Dinner:
Lightly Breaded Chicken (homemade)
Snacks:
soynuts
1 granola
No comments:
Post a Comment