Hello ladies! I have been CRAZY busy. I did not count my calories yesterday but I am pretty certain I did not go over. I also work out hard! :D I am super motivated at the moment, I am working on another blog yes, another one! Like I have the time...I think it's a sickness! But, I am sooooooo excited about it I could scream! It's a
food blog and I am in the process of designing it. Eaaakkkk I'm super excited. I want to get like 10 posts finished before I publish it. So you will have to wait to see it. :)
I also run my 1/2 marathon in the morning and it's just my luck we are supposed to get hit with a HUGE snow storm tonight! They are calling for a blizzard! UGH!! I'm so not excited to run 13 miles in a blizzard!
Hope the two of you are having a great day!
Hugs
Laura
LOOOOOOOOOVE!!! I'm so excited!!! You are awesome!!!
ReplyDelete