Thursday, November 5, 2009

EP - Thursday Novemer 5, 2009

*UPDATE: SCRATCH THAT. Scratch what I wrote below. NO work out for me today - and I don't even know if I'll be able to work out all week!!!!!! :( Boooo! I decided to warm up before I went to go work out and just started to do some jumping jacks (without waiving my painful arm) and oh man - PAAAAIN!!! There is no way I can be working out on an elliptical moving my arms back and forth or just pedaling... *SIGH SIGH BIG SIGH* So I guess I will try tomorrow morning. See how my arms feels tomorrow. This is by far the worst vaccine I've ever had. Ugh! Well - at least I am eating okay though.

Yay! I'm finally feeling better!!!! :) My arm is still killing me - but overall I am feeling fabulous compared to yesterday. I definitely feel like I have more energy so I am planning to work out tonight. I'm too tired though to count calories...lol...but I am planning on getting back to it starting tomorrow :)

I weighed myself today (sneak peek) and I weighed 142.2. So it isn't a huge weightloss but I am happy that I am finally under 144. My goal is to get into the 130's by the end of next week. Even if I only hit 139.9 - I am planning on it!!!

Breakfast:
The usual oatmeal

snack:
goldfish crackers

Lunch:
Chicken Cutlet
1/2 cup of Pasta

snack:
soynuts
goldfish crackers

Dinner:
Roast Chicken Leg
1/2 cup of rice
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment