Monday, November 2, 2009

LD • November 2, 2009

Haha too bad I went WAAAAAAY OVER my calories today! I had great intentions too! I totally forgot my cousin was in town and we were having dinner at my moms house tonight. It was a GREAT lessoned learned though. Even though the food was very yummy and I enjoyed every bite, my stomach is paying the price, I'm in agony! YUCK, I do not like this feeling! I have to learn to say no thank you and just eat WAY smaller portions when I am faced with this situation again! UGH! :(


Today: 146.5
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 5mile run (551), 30 min on Gauntlet (295)
Calories Burnt: 846
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,240

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
• 2 Whole Grain Waffles (150)

Lunch:
• Chicken Taco Salad (432)

Dinner:
• Parmesan Chicken with Pasta & Garlic Bread (976)
• Apple Pie w Ice cream (413)

Snack:


Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,976 (736 calories over!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment