Saturday, November 14, 2009

EP - weekend

Well - I didn't work out Friday or Saturday (today) because I wanted to spend time with my hubby and little one. I have been trying to just spend every moment that we can - together. So I missed out yesterday and today - but I don't feel bad at all :)

I didn't eat very well yesterday or today - and I doubt I'll eat super well tomorrow as we are going to a family get together - but oh well. I start again next week and try to do my best.

I must say - I am very discouraged though because I don't feel like I'm progressing much - but I am trying to remember that because it's the last 20 lbs - it's going to come off more slowly than I want it to.

I am still working on that goal - to be around 136 lbs by the end of this year. It's around the corner - and I'll just keep trying to do my best. :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment