*UPDATE: Mags! I had 4 cookies tonight myself :) What's wrong with having some cookies? :)
I am not too concerned - as I will have 7.5 hours starting next week to myself to be able to work out!!!!! what?!!! :) I am totally shocked that I will have all this time to myself - but I am really excited to be able to work out. That way if I can't work out on Tuesday and Thursday at least I will have worked out the 4 other days (including Saturday)
We BBQ'd some chicken tonight - marinated chicken - it was so delish! I had a greek salad with it - and ofcourse - 4 cookies accompanied them :)
I worked out tonight and burned 715 cals just under an hour :)
No work out yesterday for me either - I was going to go last night but there were some last minute things that came up and I had to stay home to help my parents with some stuff via email etc.
I definitely ate within my calories yesterday though - and I still weight 142 lbs. I am hoping to get down to 140 by the end of this week! :) Wish me luck :)
Today I had a surprise visit from my mom and grandma - it was so fun. My mom brought lunch - I had no breakfast as I was busy in a meeting for Sarah and her preschool - but for lunch I had filet mignon :) Mmmm. Thanks mom! :)
I also had some pastry as a snack - korean pastry so not much butter in it at all and it had green bean paste in it as well - it was delish! I also had some watermelon as well.
So all I have left is dinner tonight - and I will have some more filet mignon. :)
I plan on working out tonight - either early evening or late evening :)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment