*update: I had a lot of errands and appointments today over an hour away - so needless to say - my lunch - what lunch? and dinner? on the run. I couldn't count my cals today but I would say around 1000 to 1200 cals. I worked out on the elliptical for 1 hour - and burned just over 750 cals. I reached 700 cals at around 55 minutes! Yay! It's getting easier.
Woah! It was definitely Hallowe'en! And my mouth did NOT forget...lol. I definitely indulged this weekend - a little more than I would have liked to - but live and learn. Stay AWAY from homemade pumpkin pies....lol.
Woah! It was definitely Hallowe'en! And my mouth did NOT forget...lol. I definitely indulged this weekend - a little more than I would have liked to - but live and learn. Stay AWAY from homemade pumpkin pies....lol.
It's November now and Hallowe'en is over so back to buckling down :)
This morning I had some caf-lib and left over dinner - chicken cutlets. What's up with me and eating dinner for breakfast? lol. Well - a big hearty breakfast makes the rest of the day easier for me :)
I'll update the rest of today tonight or tomorrow morning. It's a really busy week - so I'm HOPING to make it here everyday.
Happy November! Cheers to an awesome month!
No comments:
Post a Comment