Thursday, November 19, 2009

EP - Thursday November 19, 2009

*update: we had suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a long day today. we left this morning at 9:30 and didn't get home till 3:30. but inbetween those many hours - we had 2 appointments - 2 shopping trips - one (bad) lunch episode - 2 kids - 1 adult - and bad weather. Then it was time to come home - and make dinner and do the laundry....lol....so no work out today. tomorrow though - i promise! although missing today will definitely affect my weight loss this week and next - but hopefully I can make up a little on Saturday. I didn't eat the greatest - didn't eat terribly - I'd say I ate right to my cal intake. no less. probably no more. :)

So I haven't been keeping track of my meals - but I have definitely been staying within my calories.

I went on the scale today and I was 141.6 lbs! I am hoping hoping hoping I can get to 140 by the end of this week. Only .6 lbs till 140.

I bought veggie burgers this week and it is so tasty!!! It's really soy but it's delicious - especially with some organic hummus :)

Tonight I will have another "burger" for dinner and some salad :) and ofcourse some cucumbers!

I worked out yesterday but I went at 10:30 at night - I knew I HAD to go but I ended up going super late - and I was sooooooooo tired - I only burned 550 cals. I was dying the last 10 minutes...lol.

My plan is to go again tonight and hopefully burn 700 :) I might even do some weights today!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment