Hello ladies sorry I have been absent! We had a fabulous time in North Carolina. Although Claudia and I did get food poisoning Thanksgiving night, not fun! I only gained 1.5 pounds on the trip which is good because I was expecting a lot more. I have been working out daily but not counting my calories, for some reason my Biggest Looser site has locked me out. I have sent in a request for help and they have not responded yet! Very frustrating!!! Oh well, I feel good about my workouts, I actually got 2 compliments on how good I looked yesterday! I was very surprised and delighted :D
I am totally feeling the holiday pressure I have so much to do and sooooo little time! My house is a disaster, I have no decorations up and haven't even started my Christmas shopping and we leave for Arizona in 2 weeks for another golf tournament! Eaaakkkk! I wish I had a maid and a personal decorator!
I hope the two of you are well!
Hugs,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment