Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Confession and Commitment

So I have discovered - in the last 3 weeks - that I have formed a terrible terrible terrible habit. Because I have been going to sleep late with a sick little baby and just being busy - I have started to snack at night. It's my confession and it's really affecting my weight! I ate perfectly well today until - it was late and I started getting the itch to snack. And ofcourse - I did! :/  It's soooooooo bad. I have been doing it on and off the last few weeks but I going to nip this in the butt before it becomes something that happens more often than not.

SO. Starting today - Wednesday - I have committed myself to NO MORE SNACKING at night and getting BACK into the routine of going to sleep EARLY so that I avoid this issue all together. Wish me luck because I will really need it!!! I don't even want to step on the scale until I am back in my routine for a week or two and completely back to eating well - working out and NOT snacking.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment