Wooooah - it's been a long time since I've been on here! But we're all finally NOT SICK anymore - that only took - hmmm - 2 weeks?!! And ofcourse - I'm back on here JUST in time for Christmas....the busiest (And most tastiest) time of the year.
Nevertheless - I did a full hour of work out today - burned over 600 cals - and also met an awesome lady at the gym (who looks like a dark haired version of Sarah Jessica Parker except with buffer arms) who was so kind to offer to help me at the gym - so I am really excited. (I actually approached her to say - ummm - WHAT are you doing and can I learn some of that?)
Breakfast:
Oatmeal
2 cups of water
(150 cals)
Lunch:
Bagel (eeeek - I know I know - I am super sensitive to wheat too so I shouldn't be even near this but it looked WAY too delicious)
Chicken
Veggies
Chocolate Milk 1 cup(another eeek)
Water (2 cups)
(670 cals)
Dinner:
chicken
some fries
chocolate milk (why oh why do i love it so much?!)
(550 cals)
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment