Sunday, December 27, 2009

Introducing myself...

Hello Ladies! My name's Jerrica, I'm a friend of Laura's. I met Laura on the sparkpeople website, we were workout accountability buddies for while and became good email and fb friends! I have 2 1/2 month old baby girl and was venting to Laura about how I need some accountability to lose the baby weight, she was kind enough to invite me to your blog to hopefully find some motivation. I actually used to own a small women's fitness center here in a small town near my home, similar to the Curves franchise. I sold that a couple years ago for multiple reasons, I don't regret it, but I do miss it. I feel so out of shape compared to when I was at the gym working/working out/ training women all the time! I am looking forward to this new year and hopefully feeling worthy to be called "workout diva" soon! You'll have to explain a little bit to me about what you guys do and how it works, I'd love to know more about each of you! Hope you're having happy holidays! TTYS!
Thanks,
Jerrica




This photo is from last year before the holidays. It's my middle Daughter, Ava & I. I was at a healthier weight (120ish) then than I am now.(130ish) I'm a very small framed person, only 5'1 and I just can't hide any extra weight! I was actually up 5 lbs. in this photo, from my all time low weight(114) which was right in the middle of a healthy weight range/bmi for my height. I have since had a pregnancy and brand new baby girl. I've been trying to be healthy and focus on enjoying Sadie, but now that she's 10 weeks old I need to start taking better care of myself and stop making excuses for unhealthy habits.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, welcome Jerrica! I am going to start posting on Monday! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete