Weight: 141.8 lbs.
Last week I was just 144 lbs - and my time of the month is around the corner (which usually means I gain a ton more weight) so I'm actually really happy about this! lol. I have been maintaining my weight despite not being able to work out. Do you think it's possible to lose 1.8 lbs by January 1st? in 8 days? I don't know - I doubt it especially with a few Christmas dinners around the corner. Even though I didn't achieve my goal this year of losing more weight - I am happy to say that this year has taught me a lot about working out - eating well and trying to lose weight. I've learned that it comes down to my diet. Diet Diet Diet. It's all about what I put into my mouth. So in 2010 my goal is EAT WELL and work out 3-4 times a week - not kill myself over it - and just focus on eating well :) I also want to focus on spiritual growth too - I think that affects our overall health - more meditating - more self reflection - more journal writing...
I will try to be on here but just in case I can't be due to the holiday frenzy - I wish you all a Merry Christmas - especially to my ladies - and I wish you both the BEST in 2010!!!
Cheers,
Eujean ~
Thats awesome Eujean! I got on the scale yesterday expecting the worst and I was at 145! I was pleasntly surprised because I have not been counting my calories at all :) Woohoo! As soon as Christmas is over I am back on this blog! Yay :)
ReplyDelete