Hello ladies! I am so excited to get back on track! Although my eating today was terrible. Ya I need to work on getting my calories down! WAY DOWN!! I did work out and I did not gain any weight over the holiday's????? How did that happen? I have no clue because it seems like all I have been doing is eating!
Anywhoo I'm back and super excited to have Jerrica here! :D
hugs
Laura
Today: 145
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour bike, 1 mile run
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour bike, 1 mile run
Calories Burnt: 753
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,042
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)
Lunch:
• Salad (400)
• Pasta (100)
Dinner:
• Sushi (400)
• Sushi (400)
• Fried rice (150)
• 1 beer (153)
Snack:
• 2 Fortune Cookies (60)
• Mango sorbet (80)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,288 OK I went WAY over!!!! Haha I will work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment