And Febuary's workout winner is: Christi! Laura "sat" this one out, Eujean's injured, and Mags is a new mummy. CONGRATS Christi! I think Laura owes you a cute water bottle full of her favorite things!! Thanks Laura! :) I think I kinda sorta got second place, but honestly my family has been sick again and I randomly worked out, and didn't even track it! Lame, I know. SO, I guess since Fizz Tabs were going to be the second prize donated by ME anyway, I will just get myself some more! :)
Okay, so I have an idea for March... Since we are all over the place with different schedules, and different goals are attainable to us... I say we make March a month for new/better habits and STREAK! For example, I'm starting a new streak today of working out...and counting calories on weekdays... (I'm still avoiding sugar, but had a weak moment yesterday, that I'm not ready to talk about, lol) So, my personal streak challenge could be summed up as a tracking challenge. And even if I only make it 4 days I have the rest of the month of march to try to top that with a 7 or 10 day streak! These can be for the sugar fast, they can be for ANY HEALTHY GOAL you have in mind! I want everyone to announce YOUR personal streak goal in your next posts!
You don't have to get really detailed with your streaking challenge, unless that is a motivator for you. I just want everyone to have fun with it and make this our healthiest March ever! Remember, it's about beating YOUR personal best! Summer is just around the corner and we all want to be fit and healthy to enjoy it! Comments, questions, ideas and suggestions are welcome!!

Woohoo!!! I could use some cheering up and new goodies sounds perfect!! I also love the new challenge! I have a few streaks I've started this month. I guess I better go post them! :)
ReplyDelete