Friday, March 4, 2011

Christi: I'm Streaking!!

***********FIRST AN UPDATE***************

On February 26th I sprained my back at work which is why I haven't been on here. I've been in so much pain its not even funny and even though my doctor says its better for me to get up and move it is SO hard because of how much it hurts. :( Luckily there is no nerve damage or anything but I am out of workout commission until I get a release from my doctor. This of course has pushed me back into my depression so I'm on yet another emotional roller coaster. What kill me will only make me stronger right?

I still have a lot of personal issues going on as well. My ex is fighting for joint custody of our boys and is fighting the divorce, work has been a lot of political bs, and my home life is strained big time (living with my mom/step dad and two small boys is not always a happy home) but I am pushing on.

Not everything in my life is bad right now though...I GOT A FULL-TIME JOB!! Guess where? A brand new nutrition center!! I am actually going to be working with dieticians and health specialists AND leading a few fitness classes and get paid for it! WOOHOO!!! The office won't open until April but I am going to be running the entire office. I am both scared and excited at the same time. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

************NOW ABOUT MY STREAK*****************

Since fitness is beyond limited I am going to do a nutritional streak instead. My streak for March is going to be tracking my food on SparkPeople and I'm hoping here in the next few weeks to do the Crazy Sexy Diet detox. So mine is all about the grub. I definitely want to make healthier food choices and watch my sugar intake and as of the 1st I've cut out coffee. Instead of having coffee every day I'm going to treat it as a special treat I can have every once in awhile. I've replaced my daily cup with herbal tea. :)

I'm excited to hear what everyone else's streaks are!!

1 comment:

  1. Christi,

    I'm so sorry to hear about all your personal stress and turmoil with the fam. Hope your back gets better and everything starts looking up for you! The darkest hour is just before dawn, right? Hang in there, we're here for you and please if you feel like you're in a funk and just need to vent, use us!!!

    Secondly...where can I find out more about this "crazy sexy diet"? I'm still fiddling around with these last few pounds I gained over the holidays! They've got to GO! Please let me know where I can find out more!?? I've been tracking via spark people too...are we spark freinds? My Spark id is Jerrica1, look me up! It seems like a lot of the old people I used to chat with on there for accountability have moved on, etc...except for Laura. I haven't connected with anyone yet this time around.

    ReplyDelete