Well I finally decided to join Weight Watchers. I officially joined last week and today was my first weigh in! I have to tell you that I have been sick all week. Usually that would mean that MOST people LOSE weight - well for me - being sick makes me ALWAYS GAIN WEIGHT. A ton. So this past week - knowing that I needed to count points and stick to my new healthy lifestyle - I "TRIED" to be good with my eating this past week and I guess it worked! Today was my first weigh in and I lost 3.4 lbs! Trust me - no one was more shocked then me. I do have to add that TOM was visiting last week as well - (time of the month) but I still weighed less then my original weight before TOM. And even though I am not big into the meetings each week at WW - I have to say that it really helps me focus for the upcoming week and helps me realize that I can do this for another week. The biggest benefit of WW is that it really helps me be really aware of what I'm putting in my mouth. So lets see what happens this week. I am still a little sick but I'm on the tail end of it - and hopefully means I can work out!
Hugs to you Divas!
E ~
Eujean, GREAT WORK!! I think I've told you all before that I'm a WW lifetimer. The points system is cutting edge, they literally reformulate every new year based on the latest research out there and are always willing to change things up! I was also a receptionist there for a while after I became lifetime. I went back to meetings after my first two babies and I have to say that learning the habits of portion control and healthier choices has stuck with me. I have never gone back up in weight that high, even with my heaviest pregnancy I think I only surpassed that weight for the last couple weeks. And my body has always naturally settled back down to my WW goal with workouts and diet. It was truly the best thing for me! I hope you can find a meeting you really like, I LOVED the leader in my hometown sooo much, I think I would still attend meetings each month if I lived there. She offered awesome recipes every single week and was constantly positive and encouraging. If you want any recipes I still have all my old favs. Hit me up! I know you are going to reach your goals this year!! Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME Jerr!!! Wow! That is so inspiring! I really hope that I can do well on this program. I haven't been doing so hot this past week - but I hope hope hope that I haven't GAINED weight. I haven't been doing so well with the tracking this week and we've been eating out a lot :/ I am trying to work out to make up for the lack of healthy eating!!!
ReplyDelete