Thursday, February 17, 2011

Laura Update

Hi ladies,

Well I have decided to sit this competition out, because I won the last one. I have still been working out like crazy. I have to it keeps me sane! I just wish there were more hours in the day to get everything done!!!

Tuesday morning I weighed myself and was still 154! I actually burst out crying and my husband was like WTH woman??? I explained my situation to him and then he proceeded to give a huge long lecture that I eat to maintain and I need to change my diet! I cried some more and was furious with him.... how insensitive of him. Just because he can eat anything he wants and still look great! (lol)

He reassured me with a big hug and told me I could totally do this and that he would help me. To be honest I did not feel any better. I am soooooo SICK of being stuck in this rut, it is so depressing!

So, I am too cutting out sugar for 30 days and yes the headaches have too set in for me too. Wow I had no clue how much sugar affected your body. I am going to have some fruit but not a lot. I am rally missing my yogurt and my protein shake! I can do this!!!

I did weigh myself this morning and I am 152!! Woohooo! I only have a zillion more to go to get down to 135.

I know I should not look at it this way but..... My daughter, who will be 16 next week and I are the exact same height and she weighs 122. Ughhhhhhh it just makes me feel obese! I know you are all rolling your eyes right now, ya she is 16 but seriously I feel like I just cant make any progress with my weight loss, and it SUCKS BIG time!!

Heres to NO sugar, a clean healthy diet and plenty of exercise!

Hugs
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I understand about the being stuck in a rut. My rut is more towards fitness, I feel like my body is just so used to the workouts I do that I'm working out to maintain...and gain... It is so unfair how much easier the guys have it at this weight thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom does the same thing with me. She's an inch taller and weighs 175. I'm an inch shorter and 130. I try to remind her that age does play a factor but it doesn't help at all. IMO she looks amazing for her age (48).

    I definitely understand being stuck in a rut. I was 150 for almost 6 months and I thought I was going to go insane. I completely changed my diet and exercise habits and here I am at my goal weight. Maybe shaking things up will help. :)

    I'm here if you need an ear. Love ya girl! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete