Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christi Day #7 & OMG Sweet Stuff

First let me say that I am SOO proud of you guys with the sugar thing. I'm not sure if it was taking on this challenge or the fact that TOM is fast approaching but I have been craving the sweet stuff like no other! Imagine my horror when I am checking out at Target with my organic mixed greens, organic carrots, healthy granola bars, and *gasp* Double Stuffed Oreos...yea...those stores with their sugary displays! LOL I finally had to take them to a friends house to escape the temptation but next time I'm over there I'm sure I'll hunt for them. I always thought I was addicted to just chocolate but nope! It's sugar: any form, shape, or fashion! LOL

So that's it with the sweet stuff update. I guess its all about moderation for this sugar lovin' gal. I haven't gained any weight (still haven't checked the inches but I'm sure I've gained. I've felt very bloated the past few days) so I see that as a plus.

******FITNESS UPDATE******

Not doing the greatest here as well BUT I did get 45 minutes on the elliptical so I'm going to TOOT my horn! TOOT!! TOOT!!

And for those of you that are on Facebook regularly YES I am BACK!! I have been fighting this depression by myself for TOO long! When I was down before my FB peeps always cheered me up so I am back and I have felt so honored all the love I've received just being back for a few hours. I missed you guys SO much!

OK so back to the fitness minutes...

2/22 Elliptical: 45 minutes
Total Challenge Workout Minutes: 478 minutes

I'm working tomorrow night which means no gym for this gal BUT my goal is to get in a quick Insanity workout but we shall see. Until next time ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment