Saturday, February 12, 2011

JK - Sorry I've been totally MIA

Hi Ladies,

I can't believe the 15th is right around the corner!  Does anyone else want to bump the competition to the end of Feb?  Laura is already whoopin up on us, and Feb is a short month anyway?  ;-) Feedback please! I'm not trying to cheat.... but, I really wanna get back in the game!!

I've been SUPER duper busy, and a tiny bit lazy...so I did my elliptical 3 times last week and twice this week...and that is all.  I'm not feeling toned and tight like I want.  Spring is around the corner, I started receiving catalogs in the mail with spring merchandice and bathing suits!  YIKES!! 

So, I'm thinking about going back to the 30 Day Shred, or the gym, I just need some sort of new workout motivation that will help me get toned.  I'll try to be in better touch this week.  Again, let me know what y'all think about extending this competition...

TOTAL minutes: 225

ALSO, I just told Eujean in a comment on her last post...that I'm going to commit to NO SUGAR AND NO WHITE BREAD/FOODS FOR 30 DAYS!  It was part of my diet regime late in the fall and let me tell ya: It works!  Anyone else want to jump in?  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment