Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christi is Bummed :(

Working two jobs and raising two kids alone, dealing with a divorce, and normal life stress and drama hit hard this past week. I couldn't have fit in a workout even if I tried and I am not exaggerating. :( I am beyond upset with myself ...

BUT...

Today starts a NEW month and another NEW beginning! A new workout friend of mine gave me Insanity and today starts my 60 days of INSANITY!!! LOL I am going to add these workouts to my normal gym workouts (I'm hoping anyway). My goal is to get the workout in after I take my son to school and before I go to work. Now if I get the Nutritionist job I'm going for that will have to change but that's my plan for the time being. :)

I'm so excited about the February challenge and I'm proud for trying my best on the January one. I might not have won but I think I still deserve a treat SO I'm buying a new sports bra!! Woohoo!! LOL

I'll be back with my Day #1 of Insanity!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment