Friday, February 4, 2011

Christi Day #1

So I had to wait a few days to start Insanity. The personal drama in my life has reached new heights and the first thing to suffer is my workouts and food. I'm not one of those people that eat when I'm depressed. I'm actually the opposite and I have to force myself to eat. I've actually lost five pounds this week because of it. I'm sure some women would love that but for me its not good. I'm already at my goal weight so when I lose I start to look sick and my energy level is nill.

Yesterday I decided I was going to push past the depression and I did the Insanity fit test...O..M..G... Let's just say they don't call it Insanity for nothing! LOL I woke up SORE today and I didn't even do a full workout! The program comes with a calendar so if I follow it to a T (which I do plan on doing) I should be done by April 6th which is a month before my 30th. I'm scared/excited! LOL

Since I am DETERMINED to win this next round and give Laura a run for her money!!! (Thank you again for the motivation Laura. You are truly inspiring)

Here's my stats from Thursday, February 3rd:

Insanity Fit Test: 30 minutes
Random Dancing: 17 minutes
Total: 47 minutes

Total Challenge Workout Minutes: 47 minutes

1 comment:

  1. I Looove Insanity! It is hard but fun. I did it for a couple of weeks then we moved. I should give it a go again. I just have to hoop up a T.V. in the basement first so it might be awhile. LOL :)

    Keep your chin up Christi you are an amazing woman and will be a better, and stronger person when this whole mess is over and done with. If you ever need to chat send me an email.
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete