Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christi Update!!

Thank you so much guys. I'm not sure what is going to get me out of my funk but I have managed to push myself a few times and get in some decent workouts so here's my update:

February 11th: I logged 2.7 miles on the TREADMILL

40 minutes


February 13th: I literally sped walked the mall with one of my best friends for almost four hours. I normally wouldn't track this BUT like I said my friend SPEED walks. My legs were actually achy by the time I got home so I count that!

Mall Sprinting: 240 minutes

February 15th: Started my first Insanity workout and could not make it through the whole thing. I am STILL sore so I know this workout is HARD CORE!

Insanity Cardio: 41 minutes

February 16th: 3.35 miles on the treadmill

62 minutes

Total: 383 minutes
Total Challenge Workout Minutes: 430 minutes


**********************

As far as the sugar challenge I too am going to join the band wagon BUT I am gradually going to make the change. I tried going cold turkey yesterday and ended up with the worst migraine I've had in a long time. SO today instead of my normal coffee with sugary sweet liquid creamer I am having Tazo Vanilla tea plain. Yum! I already feel a headache coming on so Ibuprofen here I come but I know that even small changes will make a big difference later right?

Let's keep rockin' ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment