Friday, February 18, 2011

Christi Day #6 & The Sweet Stuff

I just finished a quick Insanity workout since I have to work tonight and I am feeling pretty darn good! I've been logging all my foods (even yesterday which was B-A-D...cake...Arby's...bad...) and realizing that I do consume quite a bit of sugar. My migraines are coming strong and hard so maybe this isn't the right time to quit sugar cold turkey SO...I'm going to start with something small: no chocolate. This in itself is HUGE for me.

Hi. My name is Christi...and I am a chocoholic...

LOL Seriously. Chocolate is my drug. My comfort. My peace. But NO MORE!! My goal for the rest of February is to continue the fitness minutes challenge AND no chocolate (and if I do cave and need the sweet stuff it has to be high quality dark chocolate that costs way too much money! LOL).

So here are my minutes for today:

Insanity DVD: 50 minutes
Total Challenge Workout Minutes: 433 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment