Friday, February 11, 2011

Fighting Depression

What do you do when the last thing you want to do is workout? When all you feel like doing is crying and it takes all your energy just to get out of bed in the morning? That's me right now.

I don't know how to beat it and it feels like things are just getting darker and darker. Does anyone have any advice to help me break out of this rut?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Christi I know exactly how you feel and it is a horrible place to be. I know it sounds impossible but exercise does help. I will email you. HUGS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi,

    I struggled with the same thing, it was something that went way beyond "baby blues" after I had Sadie for months and months. I finally went to my naturopath and he said my body was literally starving for real nutrients and imbalanced. I felt better in an unbelievably short amount of time. If you want to email me, with any more questions or just to talk: please do! jerricakelly@gmail.com

    Said a prayer for you today.

    ReplyDelete