Friday, February 18, 2011
Jerrica update & confession
Okay, so I didn't really start the sugar free challenge on the day I said I would...well I did, but I caved. TOM came to visit and Valentine's chocolates, and I am WEAK! So, I started on the 16th. You guys totally read my mind and answered my questions about how hard core this sugar fast is...so we're not just cutting out desserts? Hehe... The only sugar I've had is in my natural peanut butter there are a few grams, but I guess since you are and for the sake of clarity, I'm gonna cut that out too. My protein shakes have a few grams of sugar so I will figure something else out for breakfasts for this month. I have been grumpy and feeling the cravings just like you guys, but we can do this. I know from experience the first few days are the toughest and then you will just have little rough patches here and there! I don't have my calendar in front of me to count up my exercise minutes, it's downstairs and I gotta run! But, I will post them next time! And...I think it's safe to say Christi is winning! :) You go girl! ttys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks sweetie!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to fight the sugar cravings when TOM is around that's for sure. You know we're all here for you and just making yourself aware of how much sugar you are ingesting is a huge step in the right direction.
You CAN do this!!